iA

TV spots and trailers for The Expendables 2

by Webmaster. Average Reading Time: less than a minute.

Apple trailer site for The Expendables 2

Just a reminder that you can check out the trailers and TV spots for the forthcoming action extravaganza The Expendables 2 at the Apple trailers site. The movie is in theatres August 17, 2012. You can also check out the trailer at the official site for the movie. Here’s a taste below:

Will you be visiting your local theatre to see The Expendables 2? Let us know in the comments below.

8 comments on ‘TV spots and trailers for The Expendables 2’

1. acting book says:

He does the voice for ikkaku(bleach). and yoshimura from kekkaishi

2. Patty says:

Oh Yeah iam so going to go and see it, I think my brother-in-law did the directing and photography for that movie, my brother is director of photagrapy.

3. Sal says:

STALLONE ! LOVE LOVE LOVE the movies expendables/rambo…
    Hits home with us here..and our team…
    Except we dont get to blow things up like the movies….
    The movies are a GREAT…
    SAL
    Director SEA, United States..

4. Emin says:

Sly thank you for the great movies of my childhood and now I love you and your work :)
    Emin
    Russia
    Orehovo Zuevo

5. Bryan says:

This looks like it will be the best action movie of the summer!! I love all of the trailers.

The same voice actor that narrated the trailers, narrated my fishing video:

Bryan

6. Katie says:

I loved the first one and I can’t wait to see the second one. I’m so excited!! Thanks for making another one Sly. You are the greatest. God bless.

7. Julia says:

Dearly love all you do, bien sur, bien sur, bien sur but haven’t caught your work (or movies in general nearly entirely) in theatres up to now even though I do hate the horrible and seemingly incurable feeling I have somehow missed something by catching it after the fact. Although August 17 is a while away, I probably should consider the whole local movie theatre option. Aurora (where I work) as well as York (where I used to – still do some – work) both have theatres not that there aren’t a number anywhere in Nebraska. Take care and maybe I really better go see the movie somehow in August. Sounds like it must have been on the edge excitement to make maybe it would be just the film to see in Nebraska. JNP

8. Siphiwo says:

I have seen the trailers and I think it is one hell of a movie, Stallon you are doing a greate job I like it and keep it up.
    From Siphiwo