iA

Bullet to the Head trailer debuts

by Webmaster. Average Reading Time: less than a minute.

This is the first trailer for the big screen adaptation of the graphic novel Bullet to the Head, starring Sylvester Stallone. The film, due for release February 1, 2013, is directed by Walter Hill and based upon Alexis Nolent’s French graphic novel Du Plomb Dans La Tete. The film will star Sylvester Stallone, Jason Momoa, Sung Kang, and Christian Slater.

In the film, a hitman (Sylvester Stallone) teams with a young NYPD detective (Sung Kang) in a high-stakes investigation that leads from dingy back alleys all the way to the power corridors of New Orleans. The unlikely duo, brought together by two vicious murders, take on all who stand in their way, willing to sacrifice everything to exact revenge.

Excited about this movie? Let us know in the comments!

24 comments on ‘Bullet to the Head trailer debuts’

1. Charles says:

I could only watch about 30 mins. of this movie. It was ok but Sly, why did you do so much cussing in it, I thought you would not use the “F” word. It was used also too many times by other actors in the movie, I can’t stand profanity, especially the “f” word and using that word adds nothing to the movies. I hope now that you have converted to Christ, you will not use that word or even star in movies that do, that would be a true witness for Christ, stand up for morals and what is biblically right in the face of degrading moral Hollywood.

2. Aravind says:

The man with full of gun shots and a man of honor to make role model to every one .we all need 5th installment of Rambo the solder can’t be rest still his death so we need one more RAMBO .

3. Mohammad says:

I like ur all movies SYLVS ur the best of the best i am form Afghanistan

4. Tony S. says:

Stallone is back on top of his game and this movie looks great! I cannot wait to see it!!

5. Farida says:

He looks so amazing cant wait to see bullet to the head .the expendabels 2 was awesome sly is the best there is no better actor,writer,directer than sly god bless him

6. Michael Leone says:

I have always looked up to Sylvster Stallone and respect him for his hard work he is the MAN and always will be!!!!!!!!

7. lorenzo says:

Sly is greater than ever! Please continue to let us dreaming: shoot “Over the top 2″

8. Aditya says:

Stallone Sir,another great adrenaline pumper action flick..waiting for it eagerly… can you Please put your workout videos sir

9. Brian says:

I have free tickets to a screening of BULLET TO THE HEAD, at RAVE near Culver City off the 405, tuesday 25th at 6b pm.
    Contact me I’ll meet you to give tickets. You can not be in the entertainment business.

10. Frank Tamayo says:

Looks great!!! My six year old twins live the previews.

11. KathyinCT says:

Sly, I got so much to say on Expendables 2, I’ll have to copy my review on imdb site! Anyway, hope you are doing better, congrats on Exps 2, loved it, saw it twice back to back! Seeing this trailer now…..you just keep looking younger and younger! Ready to remake Rocky III! You can be put back in that movie, that is how young you look. Must be your wife’s olive oil line!!!!!!! I remember here saying years ago you love it! Well, looking foward to seeing this too! You are too much!!! That is a compliment! Love, Kathy in CT

12. Stallone is like a fine wine; he continues to get better with age. Love the humor, love the confidence, love the Sly man! Hubby and I will put this one on the calendar!

13. Mike Sparks says:

Looks better than EX2,touch of Get Carter,Assassins,Tang&cash,and Rambo all in one Stallone film!!Can’t Wait

14. Lori says:

looks exciting!

15. Waiting for the premiere in Germany..snifff…
    Mr. Rambolina

16. Bradane Muriel says:

Whaaouu!!!! It is goins to be long now!!!!

17. Brenda Fox says:

Saw the trailer for this when I went to see Expendables 2 yesterday, it looks awesome. Looks like he’s combining his comedic side with his action talent again. Can’t wait for this one to come out!

18. Mary says:

Looks AWESOME! Looking forward to seeing this movie. Seems the only movies I DON’T fall asleep at the movies at is a movie with Sly in it. I fall asleep at ALL movies. I am used to multitasking and I guess I get bored, I don’t know. It could be that I have insomnia too. Anyhow, I went to see EX2 the other day in a VIP section ( they have recliners) I did NOT fall asleep. My son came up to me yesterday and told me he figured out why, I asked him why. He said because Sylvster Stallone is in it, that is your man…..you love him. I shrugged and told him he had a point….lol

19. Lucas says:

Sylvester Stallone showing those kids, yet again, how to do a great (action) movie. This man is amazing, he gets better with age and I can’t wait for this one as well!

20. babutschkin says:

Absolut Great – CAN NOT WAIT TOO !!!!!

21. Jean Colombo says:

CAN……..NOT…….WAIT!!!!

22. ikra Sencan says:

Here is an excellent movie that Stallone ..